Company Registration in Hongkong
Hong Kong is one of the most lucrative markets in the world. The companies working or incorporating in Hong Kong are performing extremely well. Incorporating a business in Hong Kong is very easy and cheap. One can easily apply for Company Registration in Hong Kong through a third party without even the presence of the owner or directors.
The most common type of business in Hong Kong is a Limited Liability Company [LLC]. The Limited Liability Company has a separate legal entity and the liability of its owners is also limited. After the company incorporation, one can easily business bank account at a recognized worldwide bank, which has its own benefits as Hong Kong is a leading banking center.
An adult whose age is above 18 years can start up a company in Hong Kong. Online Company Registration in Hong Kong takes about 5-7 working days.
Benefits of incorporating a company in Hongkong
- Hong Kong economy system is open and market-oriented with very little government intervention.
- Offshore business activities are 100% tax-free. Taxes only have to be paid on the profits made by the company in Hong Kong.
- The process of Hong Kong company registration is very simple. There is no requirement of a local person to be a shareholder or director of the company.
- No capital investment is required for incorporation of a company. The shareholder is only required to sign M & A and to declare that he will contribute towards the capital of the company, There is no mandatory requirement to pay any money to the company.
- It is very easy to open an offshore bank account in Hong Kong for a foreign national. The investor has to provide his passport, address proof, and company incorporation documents post which a multi-currency account is easily opened within a few days.
How to register a company in Hongkong?
Documents required for company incorporation in Hong Kong
For forming a company in Hong Kong, you will require the following documents.
A copy of the Articles of Association for the company.
A fully completed incorporation form that includes the following:
- Company name( 3 proposed company names either in English or Chinese)
- Address of the company
- Description of business activities
- Particulars of shareholders, directors and company secretary
- Liability of members
- Share capital registered on incorporation
- Number of shares taken up by subscribers
For non-resident shareholders and directors:
- Copy of passport, overseas residential address proof
For resident shareholders and directors:
- Copy of Hong Kong identity card
- Copy of residential address proof
For corporate shareholders and directors:
- Copy of parent company registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association.
Note: For any non-English documents that must be translated to either in English or Chinese.