Company Registration in Dubai
Every businessman in the world has a dream of starting his own company in Dubai but the process for the same is not easy. Strict rules and regulations by the government and tedious process make company registration in Dubai a difficult and troublesome task.Before starting a business in Dubai one has to do thorough research on every aspect and must go through all the information about the business activity they are to undertake and ensure that they comply with all the business licensing requirements.Obtaining a trade license is mandatory for starting any business activity in Dubai. The concerned authority which is responsible for issuing local Dubai company licenses is the Economic Development Department, functioning in different locations.
Benefits of incorporating a company in Dubai
- 100% exemption from taxes on personal or corporate income.
- Complete ownership for investors regardless of their nationality and domicile.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- Exclusion from all import and export duties .
- Exemption from all the corporate taxes for 15 years, with a renewal option for 15 years with no requirement of deposit of capital.
Documents required for registering a company in Dubai
- The articles of association of the company which should contain information about the shareholders, directors and business activities of the company.
- Translated and notarized copies of the passports of the shareholders and the directors of the company.
- Duly completed forms issued by the Trade Registrar.
- Registration in Dubai can be complicated hence it is advisable that you seek the assistance of an expert company registration consultant to proceed with your registration.
How to register a company in Dubai?
- Select the company name.
- Define the activity of the company.
- Select the optimal free trade zone according to the requirements.
- Check with the free zone authority, to verify the licensing prerequisites.
- In the case of regular collect all the forms and documents and starts with the company registration.
- Check the other requirements such as office space and sign the respective rent contract.
- Open PO Box.
- Review the requirements of share capital, open a bank account, pay share capital, and get share capital payment confirmation.
- Get to the final stage of the company registration.
- Apply and get the company establishment card, immigration card and other documents.
- Proceed with your residency visa along with the visa for your family and, if required, for employees.