Company Registration in China
The best way to start a company in China is through an Umbrella Company. An Umbrella company is a legal entity that works like your host in China. It takes care of your employees or operations( which usually your sales/marketing/import-export etc.) in China. Incorporating an umbrella company is extremely cost-effective and hence is one of the best ways to start a business in China.
If you are planning to hire local employees for your company in China, the umbrella company can help you in:
- Handling the work visa procedures for foreign employees.
- hiring employees depending on the need.
- salary, taxation, insurance and human resources management for your employees.
- Handling payments from chinese clients and making transfers to your bank accounts.
- Finding an office or location for your business office or warehouse.
How to register a company in China?
For registering a company in China, one needs to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Submit an application for company registration to the company registration authority as per the law.
- Once registration is completed, the company is registered as a limited liability company or a company limited by shares. Although the application for registration might be rejected if the concerned authority feels that the required conditions have not been fulfilled. In case where your application has been rejected, you can easily reach to the authorities to make an inquiry regarding the status of your application.
- Only the company registration authorities have the power to issue the business license to you. The date of setting up of the company and the date of the issue of license remains the same.
- The license contains details such as- name, domicile, registered capital, business scope and the name of the legal representative of the company.
- If you want to change any information mentioned in the license, you need to make an application for amendment of the license.. The company registration authority after verifying the information will issue you a fresh license.